Shipping & Returns
If you receive an incorrect item or have a defect in your product. i.e. poor fit or finish, please contact us immediately so we can correct your order. Requests for corrected merchandise must be made within 14 days of receipt of the item. Just send us an email and we’ll work with you.
- All product returns for refunds must be completed within 14 days of shipping date. After 14 days refunds will be issued via gift certificate.
- All mouthpieces, backbores, leadpipes and tuning slides are subject to a $10 per piece restocking fee.
- Original order shipping charges are not refundable and the customer is responsible for shipping charges for the return product.
- Valve Oil products (Valve Oil and Gel), outlet items, acrylic tops, and gold plated items are NOT returnable.
- Custom mouthpieces, 1-piece trumpet mouthpieces (Commercial and Signature not included), outlet items, acrylic, copper and all gold plated products are not returnable.
- Product should be properly packaged for return in original packaging and boxes. Be sure to cover the original shipping address on the outside box, also include a copy of the original invoice, or a note with your order number. For your protection, be sure to retain the tracking number. Please insure the package for the value of the merchandise. We are not responsible for lost or stolen merchandise.
- Refunds will be processed within 10 days and credit will be issued to the original credit card. If payment was made by check, a check will be issued and mailed to you, or issued via PayPal.
Return Address: Please ship UPS if at all possible - it will ensure a safe and quick return!
308 North Ashland Ave
Lexington, KY 40502
Shipping charges include shipping and handling and packaging materials. Our international shipments DO NOT include customs taxes. These taxes are the customer's responsibility and are collected by your government upon delivery. Consult your local authorities about the tax rates for your country.
If you have a custom or special order, the shipping schedule will be dictated by the work needed. You will be contacted on the day your order is shipped. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
If you place an order for multiple items, all items will be shipped together upon completion. If you need part of your order earlier, please contact us and we can make special arrangements.
We ship all orders as they are completed, Monday through Friday. You will receive notice of shipment from us with a tracking number if available.
If you receive a notification from us that we have shipped and you do not receive your shipment within a reasonable period time:
- Domestic US customers must contact us within 14 days after shipping to notify us of missing shipments.
- International customers must contact us within 30 days after shipping to notify us of missing shipments.
- Customers who do not notify us of missing shipments within the specified period will not be eligible for order replacement or refund.
Domestic US Shipping
We use the US Postal Service and UPS as our shippers. We offer you the following domestic US shipping services:
|Walk In||Visit the shop if you're in the area to pickup your order|
|UPS Ground||No guarantee; usually 2-7 days, depending on distance|
|UPS 2nd Day Air||End of Day - 2 Days|
|UPS Next Day Air||10:30 AM - Next Day|
We ship internationally via the US Postal Service utilizing Priority Mail. The US Postal Service estimates 4-7 day USPS Delivery. This is an estimate only; it is not a guaranteed delivery time. Also, please allow extra time for packages to be processed through Customs.
PLEASE NOTE: We must report the correct purchase price on customs forms. We cannot designate international shipments as "gift" or "sample," and we cannot misrepresent the amount of sale on invoices for the purposes of avoiding customs taxes. This puts us at risk for up to a $10,000 fine and 5 years imprisonment. See statement of fines and penalties here.