These Lightweight Small-Bore Lead Trombone mouthpieces offer the same great characteristics as their standard weight counterparts, but with added brilliance and responsiveness!
The small bore lead tenor trombone models include:
- 5L A larger diameter coupled with an very shallow cup and compact backbore.
- 5.5L The same cup and countour as 5L with slightly smaller rim diameter.
- 6L A familiar diameter for most, coupled with an extremely shallow cup and compact backbore.
- 7L This is for players who prefer a slightly smaller rim diameter while playing lead. Offers a slightly brighter sound in the middle and upper registers.
- 9L The smallest diameter offered on our lead models. This is balanced and compact, a true lead piece.
Each cup requires the respective diameter rim.
All available in brushed silver or brushed gold.