For the more traditional player looking for a 1-piece solution!
The bass trombone models include the following rim sizes:
- 1 The largest rim size offered. It is intended for professional players that are use to playing on larger equipment.
- 1.3 A large mouthpiece that provides supportt he support in all registers.
- 1.5 A well-rounded and balanced mouthpiece intended to fill any role.
- 1.6 Very similar feel to the 1.5 but with a slightly smaller rim diameter.
- 1.75 A dense and compact tone while still retaining excellent balance and response.
- 2 The smallest bass trombone rim size offered. Ideal for bass trombonists looking for a more compact sound. This is a great transition mouthpiece for tenor players that are new to bass trombone.
Available in polished silver or polished gold.