Our lightweight models are perfect for players looking for a more nimble and brilliant sound. These are available in the same sizes as the standard weight line.
The small bore tenor trombone models include:
- 5 Our largest small bore size, this offers excellent core production and balance across all registers.
- 5.5 Similar to the 5, the 5.5 features slightly smaller rim diameter for those looking for the added support.
- 6 Provides a more focused sound and a denser core.
- 7 Balanced yet compact. A great all around small bore tenor mouthpiece.
- 9 Immediate response and extremely compact tone, a fantastic alto mouthpiece.
- 11 A well balanced lead piece with a V-shaped cup to give you the zip you need.
Each cup requires the respective diameter rim.
Each of these come in three different cup configurations:
- D Our deepest cup in our stock options, providing a very free-blowing experience. The extra depth allows for a warmer and richer tone color in the low register, without sacrificing the upper register.
- M Our medium cup is the most popular model. It is a middle of the road cup designed to appeal to a broad range of performance genres.
- S Our shallow cup provides more support in the middle and upper registers, adding some extra brilliance and efficiency.
All available in brushed silver or brushed gold.